Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Poem

Here is a poem. Any resemblance to real people, places, or things is unintended and completely coincidental.

Hey, Boss Lady
A Poem

Hey hey hey Boss Lady,
look at you
With your shoes
You're the Big Bad Boss
and you're a lady
and I support that.

No.....No
Just a pint
and even if I was
it don't matter
cuz
I gotta say what I gotta say
Boss Lay-day

You, you, you
just don't appreciate
me, moi, myself... I
you strut around
"I'm the boss, look at me"
and you don't care...
about me.

or the Environment!
With your Range Rover Sport
and your weekend trips to Spain
and and and
your Range Rover Sport

You can't keep on in-
infiltrating me-
in-infuriating me...
INFERIOR...ating me.
because I am a human being
and I have NEEDS.

So thats why...i QUIT!
You can take your green energy
shit and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!
I know how much you like things
UP YOUR ASS!
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, I QUIT!!

I QUIT.

I Quit...

...i quit...

...i quit?....

oh shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment